Join us each Wednesday evenings in Lent where we will eat, pray, and learn together as we seek to conform our lives to the life of Jesus Christ.
Each Wednesday will begin at 6:00 pm with a soup & salad supper, followed by a brief service of Evening Prayer and closing with teaching on the topics below.
- February 21 - Forgiveness - cleansing the soul (Fr. John Boonzaaijer)
- February 28 - Humility - obedience, change, and stability (Fr. Thomas Smith)
- March 7 - Correction - being a child of the Church (Fr. Jim Cole)
- March 14 - Doctrine - renewing the mind (Fr. Alan Mezger)
- March 28 - Discipline - habitual prayer, almsgiving, and fasting (Fr. Tony Melton)
"Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ" - Ephesians 4:13 (KJV)
Download our Lent 2018 Series Flyer for more details on this and other opportunities during Lent, Holy Week, and Eastertide this year.